We'd love to have you onboard!
Qasa is the #1 P2P home rental site in Sweden growing >100% year-on-year. Recently acquired by the media powerhouse Schibsted, we are aiming to reform the housing rental market and we are now looking for an experienced and execution focused marketing and growth executive to help us scale the business both in Sweden and internationally.
Qasa offers a safe and seamless home rental experience by developing an efficient online marketplace and, all the while, taking responsibility for both landlords and tenants through the actual rental period. The company was founded in 2014 and has been growing strongly on the Swedish market, until it was acquired by Schibsted/Blocket in February 2019.
With solid funding and access to a large network of well established classified sites throughout the world (e.g. Blocket in Sweden), the ambition is now to lead a rapid expansion and become the dominant long-term rental marketplace for decades to come.
The role in a nutshell
We are looking for an execution focused marketing executive. You are a data driven strategist with a deep understanding of people and a proven track record of driving growth for B2C tech-companies. You will lead all marketing and be responsible for driving user growth.
What you will do
- Be responsible for the execution of the marketing strategy together with your team.
- Recruit and manage a small A-player marketing team with capabilities within performance marketing, PR and partnerships, content marketing etc.
- Identify smart new initiatives to drive growth. Based on data and market analytics prioritise these activities to maximise impact.
- Allocate budgets across various marketing channels. Monitor growth metrics and optimise spend to maintain a balanced marketplace.
- Be the guardian of the brand. It is your responsibility to make sure we are coherent in how we communicate the brand, across different initiatives and in the product.
- Be the leader your team looks to for inspiration, motivation and coaching.
Who you are
- 5+ years experience within product marketing in high growth tech-companies, preferably B2C, or within management consultancy at either one of the Big 3 working on marketing and growth projects.
- Proven track record developing edgy marketing concepts and leading small teams or agency for delivering on those concepts.
- You have a data friendly mindset. This makes your strategic thinking sharp as a blade and brings clarity to your decision making.
- University degree at one top university