How we commit to a place called home is no small thing. Neither is finding the perfect tenant. At Qasa, we see long-term housing as the most essential emotional (and financial) relationship in people's lives. Our mission is to re-imagine home rentals to create a happier rental experience for both homeowners and tenants. So more people can spend less time finding a place and more time feeling at home.
Qasa is looking for a Financial Accountant to join our team in Stockholm. We are looking for someone with strong financial knowledge and excellent analytical skills. We highly value a genuine passion for growing businesses and creating results.
What you'll do
As a Financial Accountant at Qasa you will play a vital part in developing and running the financial, analytical and controlling structure for the company to secure sustainable, profitable sales growth. You will get the opportunity to make a significant impact as the business continues to scale up. The role reports to the CFO.
Your main responsibilities will be to
- Day-to-day financial operations including daily bookkeeping and accounts payable
- Responsible for reconciliation of balance sheet accounts, fixed assets etc.
- Drive the closing process of financial statements on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Ensure compliance with applicable national and international accounting standards
- Prepare and file taxes, including corporate income tax, payroll tax, and VAT
- Work closely with external auditors to ensure the accuracy of financial statements and compliance with audit requirements
- A BSc or MSc in business, accounting, engineering or equivalent
- 2-3+ years work experience in accounting, financial analysis, controlling or other relevant roles
- Excellent Excel/Google Sheets skills
- Knowledge of data analytics and tools like SQL in addition to MS excel is a big plus
Who you are
- Flexible and adaptive thinker with a creative and solution-oriented mindset
- Skilled in generating action-oriented insights
- Strong ability to balance details with big picture thinking
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills
- A true team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in Swedish and English
Qasa could be a perfect fit if you value
- Working in a fast-moving, iterative, cross-team environment where everyone gets to make an impact
- Solving problems, with support from your manager, and with the freedom to be creative and take full ownership of the solution
- Being brave and breaking new ground (and find the right answers) as you go
- Thrive in a fun and easy-going environment with skilled and fun colleagues
Is this you? Apply through the link below, we interview on a rolling basis.