How we commit to a place called home is no small thing. Neither is finding the perfect tenant. At Qasa, we see long-term housing as the most essential emotional (and financial) relationship in people's lives. Our mission is to re-imagine home rentals to create a happier rental experience for both homeowners and tenants. So more people can spend less time finding a place and more time feeling at home.
About the role:
To support our growth and expansion, we’re looking for a Head of Product Design to lead and raise the bar for the Qasa design and experience. We are looking for an empathetic and inspirational design leader with both breadth and depth of experience in excellent design execution, developing and shipping quality digital products as well as leading a design team.
You will be part of the Qasa product team and report directly to our CPO and Co-Founder Ludvig Persson Lejon.
As Head of Product Design, we’ll trust you to:
- Total strategic responsibility over product design, ensuring it aligns with and drives our overall product vision.
- Take ownership of maintaining and improving our design process and delivery.
- Advocating for creating best-in-class experiences by championing responsibility for design quality, principles and high execution standards.
- Lead a team of product designers, fostering an environment for collaboration, creativity, and innovation as well as building a safe space for feedback.
- Be a top-tier design thinker; work cross-functionally with the product and marketing teams to ensure that design solutions are derived from real user needs, and aligned with our overall brand and design principles.
- Work hands-on, partnering closely with other designers and engineering teams.
- Be ready to adapt and be adept at ensuring stakeholders and team partners are all on the same page.
- Advocating for and communicating the value of design within Qasa.
- Demonstrate and articulate expertise in UI, UX, interaction design, layout, visual hierarchy and brand.
- Strong practical experience within UI, UX and/or product design.
- A few years’ practical experience managing designers in an agile product development environment.
- A solid graphic/product design portfolio and a keen eye for composition and layout.
- Highly proficient in design and rapid prototyping tools, such as Figma, Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, Invision, and HTML/CSS.
- Fluency in English.
Qasa could be a perfect fit if you value:
- Working in a fast-moving, iterative, cross-team environment where everyone gets to make an impact.
- Solving problems, with support from your manager, and with the freedom to be creative and take full ownership of the solution.
- Share our view and goal of delivering a top-tier platform, both functionality and design wise.
- Being brave and breaking new ground (and find the right answers) as you go.
- Thrive in a fun and easy-going environment with skilled and fun colleagues.
Sounds like we’re a good match? Welcome to apply!
Please make sure to link or attach your portfolio – our goal is to see if your problem-solving and design-thinking approach is a good fit for Qasa. We would like examples of delivered products, complete designs and sketches.
We collaborate with our recruitment partner UrbanUrban and recruiter Lina Dobrzynski (firstname.lastname@example.org) for this recruitment. Please contact Lina if you’re having any trouble uploading files or have any questions.